As pioneers of digital transformation and directed-network campaigns, we understand how power is built in today’s disrupted world.
Our expertise in new approaches to building power is informed by decades leading digital innovation projects for hundreds of NGO’s, grassroots groups, funders, and campaigns.
For 25 years we were known as Communicopia, one of the world’s first digital agencies. Working intimately with hundreds of social impact institutions, we noticed first hand the power a digital transformation project offered those who took the opportunity to reinvent themselves for a radically changed world.
Together we were co-creating 21st Century upgrades for institutions and building new models for collective impact campaigning. The long term impacts for those who embraced new models were phenomenal.
NetChange brings this thinking to campaigns and funders looking to make big change. Our unique perspective on campaign strategy, network evaluations, coaching and capacity building for collective impact helps campaigns and funders find fresh purpose, focus, and direction for our radically changed world.
– Principal Strategist
- Exclusively worked for social change organizations
- Over 25 years our digital agency donated ~$1M in pro bono services &/or cash to grassroots non-profits (prioritizing Indigenous and racial justice groups today)
- Founded + managed for 14 years the Web of Change conference + community
- Created world’s first report on Non-profit Digital Teams (2011, 2014, 2018)
- Executive produced over 1,000 websites, videos, or social campaigns for change
- Work covered in three books, dozens of newspapers, online, TV