We’ve much to do. Our trainings will inspire your leadership and empower your teams with new ideas & skills. Let’s win more change, together.
Today’s breakthrough campaigns capitalize on new channels of power and supporter engagement. Integrating principles of “directed-network campaigning” into your advocacy approaches is a shortcut towards generating much greater impact with your existing resources.
Drawing upon lessons from high-impact case studies such as the Bernie Sanders grassroots mobilization machine, the global climate movement and the #Fightfor15, this full-day training will outline the strategic patterns common to all modern campaigns that punch well above their weight. At the end of this session, participants will come away with concrete plans for implementing leading-edge campaigning practices into their operations and will be aware of the new skills and resources required to do so.
DATE: October 18th
LOCATION: Civic Hall, NYC
Location: Live at your offices or via web conference
Format: Web conferences: 2hrs. / Live presentations: 3hr. minimum. Both require 1 hr. intake discussion prior.
Cost: Please contact us to arrange
Connected learning environment
- Curriculum drawn from case studies and stories from over 60 of today’s most effective movement leaders
- Intimate session environment creates trust + new network of like-minded peers
- Gain feedback and coaching from experienced campaign and digital strategists
- Bring specific live case studies for real-time problem solving + collective feedback
- Our trainings have been delivered to over 200 senior campaigners in New York, London, Sydney, Melbourne, and Washington, DC
- Based on the model from our Networked Change Report featured in the Stanford Social Innovation Review and Third Sector in the U.K and presented at conferences such as Personal Democracy Forum, Netroots Nation, and Progress Australia
- Our trainers have collectively led organizational transformation projects for over 50 institutions and over 75 breakthrough campaigns in the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia
- We founded and co-managed for 14 years the Web of Change conference and community that has trained well over 1,000 progressive social change leaders
- Each trainer has well over 10 years’ hands-on experience leading institutions through successful engagement or campaign innovation projects