As pioneers of digital transformation, we deeply understand legacy institutions, new network models, and how to marry old power with new.
Formerly digital strategy firm Communicopia, our expertise was honed over twenty plus years leading digital innovation projects for nearly a thousand non-profits, from start-ups to grassroots orgs to large global institutions.
Long ago we noticed the transformative opportunity a digital project offered as senior leaders asked big questions about what their story, audience, and offering means today. Many who embraced our “whole systems listening” process realized they were refreshing much more than their digital strategy.
Together we were co-creating 21st Century upgrades for their institutions. The long term impacts on organizational focus, morale, and campaign success were phenomenal.
NetChange Consulting takes this approach a step further. With a team of some of the most experienced change-leaders in the space, our unique blend of digital strategy, campaign planning, organizational change and leadership development helps institutions, networks, and teams get un-stuck and find fresh purpose, focus, and direction for our radically changed world.
– Executive Assistant
- Exclusively worked for social change organizations, always + forever
- Donated $750,000+ of pro bono services or cash to grassroots non-profits
- Founded + managed for 14 years the Web of Change conference + community
- Created world’s first report on Non-profit Digital Teams (2011 + 2014)
- Executive produced over 1,000 websites, videos, or social campaigns for change
- Work covered in three books, dozens of newspapers, online, TV