As pioneers of digital transformation, we deeply understand legacy institutions, new network models, and how to marry old power with new.
Our expertise in transformation is informed by twenty five years leading digital innovation projects for over a thousand non-profits, funders, campaigns, and large global NGO’s.
Formerly digital strategy firm Communicopia, we noticed long ago the transformative opportunity a digital project offered institutions in transition. As leaders asked big questions about their story, audience, and offering for a changed world, those who embraced our process realized they were refreshing much more than their digital strategy.
Together we were co-creating 21st Century upgrades for their institutions. The long term impacts on organizational focus, morale, and campaign success were phenomenal.
NetChange takes this approach a step further. With some of the most experienced change-leaders in the space, our unique blend of evaluations, engagement and storytelling, organizational change and training helps institutions, networks, and funders find fresh purpose, focus, and direction for our radically changed world.
– Executive Assistant
- Exclusively worked for social change organizations, always + forever
- Donated $850,000+ of pro bono services or cash to grassroots non-profits (today we prioritize Indigenous and racial justice groups)
- Founded + managed for 14 years the Web of Change conference + community
- Created world’s first report on Non-profit Digital Teams (2011, 2014, 2018)
- Executive produced over 1,000 websites, videos, or social campaigns for change
- Work covered in three books, dozens of newspapers, online, TV